You are here:
This is the website of Orphi the AweKid, otherwise known as the Mathematical Orchid. Here you will find a bizzare and probably not very useful mixture of computing, mathematics, science, graphics and music.
Other places of interest
- I have a gallery on Zazzle where you can purchase prints of most of my fractal stuff. (Or just look at it.)
- Other Zazzle galleries worth visiting include Creativ82 and Gilles Tran.
- On a similar theme, take a look at Fractalus.
- An awesom collection of Java applets demonstrating various principles of physics can be found at http://www.falstad.com/mathphysics.html.
- Wolfram's Math World is a great reference for maths-related stuff. (Note: It's a reference, not a tutorial. It's a bit terse.)
- Also from Wolfram is The Integrator, an online application for finding integrals. (If you don't know what an integral is, then you don't need to visit this site!)
- Added a photos section. (No, it's not very interesting.)
- Added the Computer Graphics section and put some algorithms in it.
- Added some stuff to the maths seciond (the Mandelbrot set). Hmm, I'm sure I can explain this a bit better…
- Indoculate now has LATEX processing capabilities. Hopefully some PDF files will be uploaded soon.
- More content to the computer workings article. (Mostly finished now.)
- Added a new article on logic gates.
- Happy Singles Appriciation Day!
- More work expanding the only real article on the site.
- Fixed a few bugs in Indoculate.
- Expanded computer article.
- Discovered a small bug in Indoculate, forcing me to build a new version. (“Release #1b”)
- Accidentally deleted all the source files for my website. (Oops!) Had to reverse-engineer them from the HTML code. (Eeeps!)
- Added the base article on the workings of computers.
- Constructed initial website version.
- The main page is fairly complete. I've sketched out the rest of the pages.
Generated by Indoculate Release #2b (17-Feb-2007) [Compiled by GHC 6.6]. Document generated on 2007-03-23 21:03:53.